A decade has passed since IFRS was adopted in Sweden and it seems suitable to sum up the experiences of different stakeholders. A number of questions warrant a discussion:
- Have Swedish firms come to terms with the change?
- What are the most common compliance issues?
- How do financial analysts experience the change?
- How should surveillance and enforcement best be organized?
Per Olsson, European School of Management and Technology, Berlin and Hanna Setterberg, SSE, will give presentations based on their research. Nicklas Grip, Senior Vice President and Head of Capital Management at Handelsbanken and Peter Malmqvist, Equity Analyst and chairman of the Swedish Society of Financial Analysts as well as visiting teacher at SSE will comment from their different perspectives. Moderator: Kim Hansson, SIFR.
- The seminar is between 16:30-18:00. After the seminar we serve a glass of wine and snacks.
- Please register no later than April 21 to email@example.com 160425 IFRS seminar
START TIME: Mon, 25 April 2016 4:30 pm
END TIME: Mon, 25 April 2016 6:00 pm
LOCATION: Swedish House of Finance, Drottninggatan 98, Stockholm